середа, 2 грудня 2015 р.

SANTA'S FORGOTTEN LETTERS










A Letter to Santa

Dear Santa Claus,
Christmas is coming and I am looking forward to your visit.  This year, I would like many things for Christmas:
First of all, ______________________________________
As well, __________________________________________
Finally, __________________________________________
I have been a good ________ this year, so I think I deserve these presents. Three good things I have done are:
(1) ______________________________________________
(2) _____________________________________________
(3) _____________________________________________
When you come down the chimney, please look in the kitchen. I am going to leave ________ and ________ on the table for you to have. Thank you Santa, I am very excited.



                Signed _________________

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар